Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Taste of Saipan: Raffy's Diner


From the place where Jollibee used to stand in it's happy grandeur is now occupied by Raffy's Diner, a definitely grown up and more serious replacement that offers a range of western dishes.

I had dinner lately there with Hayden a few weeks back but I prefer that place in the morning right by the glass walls where you have an unobstructed view of the Kristo Rai Church and the road. It used to be the place where my fiancé and I would rendezvous to meet and have breakfast together and I had enjoyed those times extremely especially when it drizzles and we would be inside sipping coffee huddled together while watching news or sports on their flat screen television or just looking at the rain and eating breakfasts the way they are supposed to be: heavy, greasy and cheerful sunny side ups with hash browns, french fries and sandwiches.


No comments: