Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lost & Not Found


I have a streak for losing my sunglasses I don't know why. I just bought a really fetching pair before Christmas and just after a few days later; it was already gone never to be found again as what happened to all other sunglasses I had owned. Vanished. Disappeared. Gone to some parallel universe where I could never find them again and  unsurprisingly the only one I have left is a white pair of shades that is still with me solely because of the fact that I barely use it.

I never ever buy expensive glasses. I had never done so and probably never will or else I might just as well throw the money to the wind. I'm not saying I don't like buying them though, I have a fetish for sunglasses especially semi dark ones that blank out my eyes a little from the world especially when I'm running late and I don't yet have my make up on and I know that I look more or less a disheveled witch who just got up because she had to. I'll just don them on the way to the office, make a dash on the ladies room when I get there and no one's the wiser.

Bad news is that I had been going through different stores and boutiques around the island ever since I lost my last pair but I couldn't find anything at all that I like. I'm really digging those really humongous aviator shades that could cover almost half of my face and it's so frustrating that the stores here on island offers so little choice on that area. I guess I'd just have to try and check out online stores or have my sister buy one for me back home and have it sent here. Let's see...

No comments: